Canon City CO AC Installation | Trusted Cooling System Replacements
In our town, the summers tend to be excruciatingly humid. The hot weather has a habit of persisting just long enough to become insufferable without a proper cooling system in place. So, when you are relying on your trusty old air conditioner to fight the flames, it has to work at peak performance at all times. So what do you do when it doesn’t?
Dealing with an old and problematic AC system in your home is difficult, but luckily some clear signals tell you when it’s time to say goodbye! Here we list six sure-fire signs:
– You have a system that’s very old.
– The system demands frequent repairs.
– Your house has different temperatures at different places.
– Your energy bills are spiking over time.
– The system you have is an R22 refrigerant-based system to be phased out.
Air Conditioner Installs and Replacements You Can Trust
Although getting a new cooling unit may be necessary, getting your old air conditioning system replaced does not have to cause hassle. Our team will take care of the process and make sure that you are satisfied with their reliable maintenance services for years down the line!
If you are still not sure about whether getting a new system installed would be the best course of action for you, consider these extra benefits that doing so would provide:
– You’ll enjoy total comfort year-round – cooler air, quieter modes, and increased efficiency. Say hello to sleeping like a bear in winter.
– You’ll enjoy luxurious peace and quiet – the highly efficient cooling systems of today are far quieter during operations than their older counterparts
– You’ll save money – newer, more efficient systems don’t have to work as hard, meaning they don’t use as much energy, meaning you’ll save cash on energy bills.
Need Your Air Conditioning Installed or Replaced? Call Our Team!
We will provide expert AC installation and maintenance as well as emergency repairs–whatever it is your home needs from us, we can do it all at once or one project per visit depending on need/budget; just let us know, so there are no surprises when service day arrives.
Matt Brennan, says:
“The owner came out 20 minutes after calling on a Sunday. He had the better emergency rates and was alot more professional and nice on the phone than the 4 other companies I called. He quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem and recommended a new furnace. He did not try to sell me something I didn’t need. He gave me the best option for the price and space. Next day furnace replacement. They are top notch. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.”
Michelle Cote, says:
“Absolutely recommend Hunter Heating & Cooling — Julian did such a great job and we couldn’t be happier with his work and our new furnace! We will be using Julian for all our future HVAC needs — highly recommend!!”
Reuben Dutary, says:
“While their prices are higher then what you will find, they are very thorough and the quality of the work is noticeable. I am a repeat customer.”